Friday, December 18, 2009

2009 photography

This year has been a bit weird, I came into it thinking Id be doing more photograph than video and strangely I’ve done less photography this year than I have done in the last 3. When I say I’ve done less I’ve actually done more commercial work than I have done in the last 3 years but less of my own stuff. Bizarrely its only now as the year is coming to an end I’ve started to look at what I’ve shot this year also for the first time ever I’m actually happy with the my look and style. In 2004 when I started to seriously get in to photography I hated doing people pictures now it’s the main focus of what I do.

Below are what I consider to be my 3 best shots of 2009 all taken with a few weeks of the summer.

girl on bench


man with car


toyota owner

No comments: